- gSyncit Support
Enabling Google Keep Notes Sync (Experimental)
Sync between Outlook and Google Keep is possible using a experimental sync implication available within gSyncit. This experimental feature is work-in-progress and subject to change/removal in future releases of gSyncit.
To enable experimental sync with Google Keep ...
- Make sure you have gSyncit v5.4 or newer installed.
- Open the gSyncit settings
- select General from the gSyncit settings dialog
- Enable the option "Enable experimental features."
- Once enabled you will be able to access the Google Keep configuration under the Google Sync section.
Google Keep does not use Open Authentication like other gSyncit supported Google services. When configuring Google Keep sync you will need to generate a application Google account password. Please see
the following help topic to create this password: Sign in using App Passwords